Federal Bureau of Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Under construction] Federal Bureau of Investigation Official Handbook

Go down

[Under construction] Federal Bureau of Investigation Official Handbook Empty [Under construction] Federal Bureau of Investigation Official Handbook

Post by Marco Brooks Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:17 am

[Under construction] Federal Bureau of Investigation Official Handbook Fbi_logo_lc

[Under construction] Federal Bureau of Investigation Official Handbook WbaIR60

Federal Bureau of Investigation official handbook

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TABLE OF CONTENTS
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I. INTRODUCTION
|
I.I. History and General Information
|
I.II Main Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters

II. DEPARTMENT INFORMATION
III. EXTRA INFORMATION
IV. APPENDIX

I. INTRODUCTION

I.I. History and General Information

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is a governmental agency belonging to the San Andreas Government that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The FBI was formed right after the revolution of San Andreas in 2008, the FBI was formed under the current Director, Kane McJansen, following it's Deputy Director, Marco Brooks. The FBI is the government agency responsible for investigating crimes on San Andreas soil, under the Major Crimes act. The FBI has investigative Jurisdiction all over the country of San Andreas, which includes the areas of Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas. The Bureau shall not cross over these lines (e.g. Crossing over to Tierra Robada), under any circumstances, unless given permission by the opposite country or state. The FBI headquarters is located in the north-east side of Los Santos, just before the tolls to Flint County. The bureau currently has five substations in the whole of San Andreas, exact locations are undisclosed, but their general areas of coverage is / are Market, Flint County, Doherty, Easter Basin and Juniper Hill.

II.II. Main Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters

[Under construction] Federal Bureau of Investigation Official Handbook Qrqzjm10

[Under construction] Federal Bureau of Investigation Official Handbook 5nGF5F1

II. DEPARTMENT INFORMATION

II.I. Chain of Command

[R6] Director

|

[R5] Assistant Director

|

[R4] Special Agent

|

[CID] [FO] [IA] [OCD]
[R3] Senior Agent

|

[R2] Agent

|

[R1] Entry Agent

|

[R0] Probationary Intern

II.II. Duties and Responsibilities of each rank

[R6] Director: The Director is the general overseer of the whole Department. He will be doing a lot of paperwork, writing guidelines, talking with otherfaction leaders, and give his feedback to the President of San Andreas.

[R5] Assistant Director: The assistant Director is generally the Directors Assistant, hence the name. He will be doing the Directors duties in his absence. All Special Agents must report to him about the work progress of each Division and relay it to the Director for further examination.

[R4] Special Agent: These are the most experienced and trusted agents of the Bureau. They are the commanders of each division of the FBI, all Senior Agents, Agents, and Entry Agents answer to their corresponding Special agent, and each Special Agent of each division, must relay information to the Assistant Director about their daily operations for approval.

[R3] Senior Agent: These Agents are the experienced Agents in each division. They have surpassed the experience and knowledge of a common Agent and has shown their extraordinary capabilities in their field of work, making them a role model for every Agent under them.

[R2] Agent: Agents are the core of the Bureau, they are the ones that get things done. Agents take their orders from their Senior Agent. These Agents is what gets their corresponding divisions going.

[R1] Entry Agent
: This is the next step in being a full fledged Federal Agent. This is where everything you've learned as a Probationary Agent will be put to the test. Your supervisory Agent would still be with you as an Entry agent, but as an Entry agent, you can now carry firearms and assist in situations, once proven to be capable of being an Agent, the Entry Agent will be called by the Special Agent of a division and tested. Entry Agent's will be handed out their badges in this stage, but in close supervision by the corresponding supervisory agents.

[R0] Probationary Intern: As a Probationary Intern, you are at the bottom of the food chain, you must follow orders from anyone above you, an Agent will be assigned to you as your supervisor, you will be his shadow, watch everything your supervisory agent for you will be tested when deemed necessary for a promotion. Probationary Interns shall only receive written or oral tests, once passed, the Probationary Intern will move on to be an Entry Agent. Probationary Interns are to be in civilian clothing at all times, and without any kind of firearms, if a Probationary Intern is found to be carrying a firearm, he / she will be dealt accordingly, meaning kicked from the department, the Probationary Intern is not to support in any situation no matter what, but can call in for backup over the radio if events do not go as planned. (( Can't use /badge yet ))

II.III. Divisions of the Federal Bureau of Investigation

High Command

Internal Affairs

Organized Crime Division

Field Operations

Criminal Investigation Division

II.IV. Duties and Responsibilities of each Division

High Command -

Internal Affairs - Members of this division are to be kept a secret amongst other agents, the only people who have the right to know the agents of this division is the Special Agents of each division, the Assistant Director, and the Special agents of each division. Internal Affairs agents are the people who watch over each agent of the division if they're going by the rules of the Department, agents who have been spotted not going by the rules will be made an IA Casefile, in which only IA Agents, Special Agents, Assistant Director and the Director may IA Casefiles. Agents of this division are only chosen.

Organized Crime Division
- The members of the Organized Crime Division, are the agents that never put on their badges and disclose the information about them being Federal Agents. these agents are considered the inside men in each Illegal Organization or group of the Republic of San Andreas, and they report each illegal activity of that organization and relay it back to the Bureau to have a chance to halt the illegal activity of these Illegal Organizations or Groups.

Field Operations
- Field Operations are the uniformed agents of the department, they must have their badge on all the time. These agents are the ones who respond to situations that are called over the department radio, and these are the agents that arrest the people that have casefiles on them, which are created by the agents of CID.

Criminal Investigation Division - These are undercover agents with all the spy gadgets you could think of, from a simple hidden microphone to a hidden camera stored in a hat. These units are responsible in making sting operations, casefiles and the like.

II.V. Department Jurisdiction

II.VI. Commands

Primary Radio Frequency (/r)adio
- The radio frequency of the whole department. This is for calling in backup, reporting situations and the lot.

Universal Radio Frequency (/d)epartments
- The radio frequency of every department under the government of San Andreas. This is used for calling in backup or support from other departments, never use OOC chat here.

Standard Issue Megaphone (/m)egaphone
- Used for notifying someone in a large area. The Standard Issue Megaphone can be heard from afar and can be used in pursuits or just traffic clearance.

Charging a Suspect (/su)spect
- This is the most useful command in the Police Department as it adds a crime to a suspect (a "star") so that you may arrest them. Never metagame or powergame anybody with this command.

FBI Lockers /fbi
- Our lockers is located inside the right wing of the Nicholas Harm Memorial Building. This is an important command since you use this to obtain weapons and your badge from the lockers.

Mobile Data Computer /mdc
- All Bureau vehicles has a Mobile Data Computer. This is where you can see other agents or officers online on other factions and in FBI.

Detaining a suspect /detain
-

Sending a suspect to jail /arrest
-

Wanted List /wanted
-

Cuffing a suspect /cuff
-

Standard issued Tazer /tazer
-

Planting a bug /bug
-

Frisking a person /frisk
-

Confiscating illegal Drugs or Weapons /take
-

Ticketing a person /ticket
-

Government Announcement Radio (/gov)ernment
-

Uniforms /clothes
-

Battering Ram /ram
-

Handing out badges /invite
-

Promoting and Demoting /giverank
-

Deploying a spike strip /deployspikes
-

Removing a spike strip /destroyspikes
-

Checking a spike strip /spikestrip
-

Deploying a Barricade /deploycade
- This command will let you create a barricade that will spawn on where you are standing, deploying a barricade will notify everyone in a faction about it. Abuse of this command will result      in an on-the-spot kick from the faction, you have been warned. NOTE: This command is to be used by Agents and above ONLY.

Removing a Barricade /destroycade
- This command will allow you to destroy a spawned barricade, if the barricade was spawned by another division, you must ask permission to remove it by using the /dept radio. NOTE: This command is to be used by Agents and above ONLY.

Revoking a Driver's license /revokedl
- This command will allow you to revoke a persons drivers license, disallowing them from driving. It is important to check if somebody has their license or not when pulled over. It should not be done lightly and a good reason given.

Revoking a pilot's license /revokeairdl
- Used to remove a players pilot's license, this is to be RP'ed, ALWAYS.

Civilian Vehicles /vcheck /vmdc /vticket
- These three commands allow you to check a vehicles registration, giving you a list of unpaid tickets, car type, and the owner's name. Once you have the vehicle ID you can place a ticket on it, which automatically costs $1000.

Hitching a vehicle /tow
- Used for hooking up a vehicle to the tow truck. This is to be used while in a tow truck, attempting to tow an illegally parked vehicle, or a vehicle with over $2,000 worth of parking tickets. NOTE: Hitching and unhitching a vehicle from or to the towtruck must be RP'ed.

Unhitching a vehicle /untow
- Opposite of the command stated above. NOTE: Hitching and unhitching a vehicle from or to the towtruck must be RP'ed.

Impounding a vehicle /impound
- After towing a vehicle from the place it was illegally parked, to the impound spot. In the impound spot, stay in your towtruck with the illegally parked car, hitched, and then type the command, the car will be automatically sent to the impound lot.

Setting divisions /fbidiv
- Command that is used by agents with leadership. Used to transfer or give a division to an agent

III. EXTRA INFORMATION

III.I. Frequently Asked Questions

1. Is the FBI the job for me?
- Maybe it is maybe it's not, being an FBI Agent is a very hard job, the answer depends on you.

2. I've been a Probationary intern for a while now, can I move up the chain?
- No, you are only deemed to be promoted once High Command says so.

3. Once I'm in the department, who do I contact for some additional training or Questions?
- You can ask anyone who has a higher rank than you, for assurance, ask your nearest Senior Agent.

4. As a full fledged agent, when can I go off-duty?
- Whenever as you please, as long as you meet the required work progress, and you must go back on-duty once a situation in which FBI support is needed arises.

5. I wanna tell someone my opinion about the department and the forums, who do I contact?
- Here in this THREAD, only members of the Bureau may see and reply to it.

IV. APPENDIX

Change log:

Name - [Changes Done] - MM/DD/YYYY

Marco Brooks - [Creation and General Outlining] - 06/16/2013
Marco Brooks
Marco Brooks
Assistant Director
Assistant Director

Back to top Go down